because I noticed a sign at work today, and rather than take note of the sign to use the info at a later date, I acted on the information immediately. My exit door is now in plain view, whereas this morning I had no idea where it could be hiding.
I’m going to thank the crow that flew just above the road ahead of my truck for a couple of miles on the way to work. It reminded me to get a macro view of each moment and to keep my eyes on the lookout for small movements in the landscape as I follow my path.
Then when I ran out at lunch, two crows were sitting at the top of a tree at the edge of the field across from the parking lot. One flew up and circled around to just above my car then floated down to the field. The other looked at me, or in my direction, and then joined the first in the grass.
You can think I’m a hippy dippy, it’s fine. But, those crows were telling me to go ahead and dive down into the work now. The path is clear. Get to it.
Excited enough to melt chocolate and then some.
- thislifeconnected said: Well, I love the hippy dippy and I also believe in the power of crows. Those crows were totally guiding you. xo!
- chatblanc likes this
- goestoeleven likes this
- pocapoppins likes this
- naimhe likes this
- brniidgrl likes this
- elizabite likes this
- nolagrrlnyc likes this
- steelopus likes this
- frageelay likes this
- frageelay said: I saw crows all the time when I first started figuring my shit out. They are about walking your talk, being heard. And they’re gorgeous.
- kimalah likes this
- froggeek likes this
- anarchyandscotch likes this
- anindependentguinevere said: Very cool entry. I’ve always believed there are sign everywhere, we just have to take the time to see them.
- anindependentguinevere likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- do-over likes this
- kfedup posted this